Wednesday, November 03, 2004
sigh. even after all this years ah. i reallie cannot get over what happen ah. sigh. somehow i had a feeling u were there at geylang. and yes, its was soo true coz hudah saw u. but sigh. u blame her for everything. u blame me for everything. wah thank u ah. but sad lah. sakit hati. heart pain. sssiiiggghhh~~
i realise something u noe. right after what had happen. i realie dun fancy having close fren. why. sigh. haha. fear of losing them. until now, i freaking keep a guard whenever i make new frens. i make sure i do not get too close, too dependant on them. coz hey, they can turn on u anytime. trust became sumting very very hard to do. trust like i said is the base of all frenship/relationship. sigh. n if a frenship like ours can be ruined with a snap...sigh.what else others ritE? not only her fault, but mine too~ i'm being pathetic. sigh sigh sigh sigh.
i super hate my computer. and the freaking internet connection is crap. lame lah. i reallie have to study malay right after i type this entry. anyone to join me to study malay toms? haha bull lah.i'm freaking bored lah. zam dun wanna meet me. sigh. fasting month. sigh. lonely me~ maybe should use this time away to proper use..lalala
When I think back
On these times
And the dreams
We left behind
I’ll be glad 'cause
I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back
On these days
I’ll look and see your face
You were right there for me
Well you showed me
How it feels
To feel the sky
Within my reach
And I always
Will remember all
The strengt you
Gave to me
Your love made me
Make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You were right there for me
1:06:00 am