Monday, March 28, 2005
mans. as i on my westlife cd last night. and i listen closely to the lyrics. listen listen. it makes sense..though as cornily sappy as it may be. its true. i was walking ard east point simei. and they were playing westlife. almost everytime i gone there, they would be playing westlife. enjoy~
i don't know why
why i did those things to you
what went through my mind
and i don't know why
why i broke your heart in two
guess that i was blind
baby how i wish you could forgive me
one more time
A moment in time is all that's given
You and me
A moment in time, and it's something
You should seize
So i won't make the mistake of letting go
Everyday you're here i'm gonna let
You know
seee......ok ok one more..haha
I've been thinking
We should be talking it through
You must believe me
I'll make it up to you
Cause I now know better
To hurt you was wrong
enjoy ur nites listening to westlife........
10:25:00 pm