Sunday, May 15, 2005
Don't want to spend my time, wishing you were here
Don't want to spend my time alone
Don't want to waste my life, dwelling on the past
Don't want to lock myself at home
'Cause I want, I need, nothing less than you
I want nothing else at all
Don't want to make excuses
Explaining it away
Just want to spend my time with you
for everytime i wanna blog abt sumthing, half way thru typing my heart out, i decide to delete everything. do i really want anyone to know? maybe. maybe not.
I want to know if this is real
All of these things that I feel
anyway it was great meeting them again. mal, i love u,mame. wahaha. wani pressed the "humor me" button with the buddha story. oh hell shit darn funny. sal and her bf who goes ard kissing ppl. haha. am, get use to it. hope u like ur banana! fana was the slackers of them all. i wish i had them everyday, every break, every afterskool.
It's funny that I believed in you,
It's funny I thought that you'd be there if I should ever call on you
10:23:00 am