Thursday, June 23, 2005
the aircon is fixed. so? hahaa.
If I had to do it all again
I wouldn’t take away the rain
Cuz I know it make me who I am
i;m in love with this song.
Nobody knows what life may bring
It might make you happy it might make you sad
Sometimes yeah but I know there’s a reason for everything (but I know)
That’s why I keep believing
Whatever is meant to be its going to be
anyhooo. komalas with fana and zam was funnny!! ahhah dont MESS with my heart. and that stupid boy. kesian dier. fana came out with some theory abt how ppl can get fat by eating komalas. it was sumthing abt digestion. which i now disagree coz i so badly need the toilet. but it might be true but it was darn funny. and zam and his mac n komalas fries "concept".
10:09:00 pm