<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6929708?origin\x3dhttp://blackchicklettooth.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 24, 2005

100) I was suppose to be given away at birth to my aunty. (but my dad didnt want to)
99) The first time i sprained my ankle was in sec2.
98) I have a very huge huge huge ego but i lay it down for tons of ppl.
97) I dont like crowds.
96) I dont like to be alone. but that doesnt mean i like to be with everyone.
95) I threaten to punch a kid back in kindergarten coz she poke my best fren's butt with a pin.
94) I'm not good with trust. either i trust too much or i dont at all.
93) I hate long nails.
92) I am independent. but if u dont count my reliance on my mom n sis. =)
91) I loooove nachos and cheese.
90) I play sports and will try anything but rugby (coz i dun see the point in passing the ball back)
89) I always buy things on impulse but that doesnt mean i wont like wad i buy later on.
88) I like salted popcorn more than the sweet ones.
87) I hate when ppl call and awake me from sleep. esp, wen i'm super tired. i'll just talk sum crap or scream at them and when i wake up, i wont know it happened.
86) I always wanted to play an instrument: like saxs or clarinet.
85) I had corn infection when i was in p4.
84) I dont read unless my sister says the book is nice.
83) I dont get Harry Porter and LOTR.
82) My room is always in a mess even after "cleaning" it.
81) I dont apologise easily until recently. its the ego haha.
80) I dont lie. unless i have to.
79) I like comedies. anything that can make me laugh but not so much of slapstick humor.
78) I'm always the one bbqing during a bbq and i'll end up being hungry haha.
77) I dont eat like to eat seafood other den fish.
76) I was hospitalised for dengue fever.
75) I like to eat; a lot.
74) I like soft toys. anything cute.
73) I MUST wear socks if i wear shoes.
72) I tend to not think thru my actions.
71) I got my first fone at sec 2, nokia 8310
70) I dont like mint sweets.
69) I prefer long john to kfc to mac to bk. geddit?
68) I dont bother to console crying ppl unless we're good friends.
67) I love to watch monk.
66) My fav movie is...i dont have any favs.
65) Shoe size is 5. hehe.
64) I always have shorts under my uniform.
63) I like the smell of the ocean.
62) I dont like to travel by plane.
61) I hate public transport.
60) I think alot. but i just dun say it out.
59) I cant work in service sector: sales assistant or such.
58) I'll grab my specs first when i wake up.
57) I'm a sucker for reality tv show.
56) I usually wait for things to happen.
55) I hate to take long baths.
54) I dont mind waking up earli but i prefer sleeping in.
53) I got my navel pierced when i was 14.
52) I always dreamt of having a younger brother.
51) My first individual sports trophie was for swimming but i'm most proud of my road race. 50) I love to sing. haha.
49) I dont shop much until recently.
48) I believe that love is choice.
47) I'm fine with homosexuality and such.
46) I dont judge anyone before I meet them.
45) My sister cheated my feeling by telling me the ghnomes existed and i believed.
44) I would do almost anything for the ppl i love.
43) I think women are more attractive to look at than men.
42) I miss a lot of ppl.
41) I am very sensitive but i just seldom show it.
40) I always wanted black roses.
39) I was once underweight.
38) I had to go to the dentist at NUH coz my gums were swollen.
37) I always have to apply vicks for my mom n sis coz they dun like the feeling of applying it themselves.
36) People usually think i'm snobbish.
35) I wanted to join astronomy club instead of netball.
34) I got a Gold cert in swimming but i cant swim as fast after my sprained my ankle.
33) I dont wear dress or dangling ear rings.
32) I had the greatest crush on Malek Awab as in the footballer coz i think he's damn pro.
31) I had 99 red balloons for my 17th birthday.
30) My first expensive tshirt was actually not nike but stussy.
29) I'm a candle person. but i dun light dem in fear of burning the house down.
28) When i was in kindergarten, my ambition was to be taxi driver.
27) I'm a westlife fan. as embarrasing as that may sound.
26) I once drove a car at the age of 7 with the help of my dad but stear it downhill and almost caused an accident.
25) I saved two kittens from drowning. but another kitten drown b4 i could reach it.
24) I bought my canon ixus i with my own money.
23) I had to wear glasses in pri 3 and had worn one ever since.
22) I dont believe in love at first sight.
21) I listened to Goldfinger when i was in sec 2. the day before tk netballers had to run ard bedok reservoir. first song being if only.
20) I got first in the school's talent competition in pri 1 for singing "You Are My Sunshine"
19) I performed a lot in primary school.
18) I cant stand reptiles.
17) My brother n I once killed a roach by firstly, smashing it and then, drowning it with shampoo and soap. =)
16) I got a scar under my chin for jumping out of the bed and landing on my chin. imagine the blood.
15) when on the phone, i place the fone on my left ear.
14) The first time i kissed a girl was in primary 6. It was a case of truth or dare.
13) The first thing i do when i wake up is to find food in the kitchen.
12) I cant paint my own toe nails or other ppl's nails.
11) I have quite a good memory.
10) I have never eaten crab or lobster.
9) I cant stand sugarbabe's round round song.
8) I am quite good at calling in perfect 10 and winning competition.
7) I always hold myself back from doing stuff and when the moment is over, i regret.
6) I went to watch wrestling at the indoor stadium.
5) My favourite dish is Nasi Lemak. esp the one from where i grew up.
4) I was NEVER in malay dance.
3) I didnt like my hair.
2) I dont bother to correct ppl's wrong impression of me.
1) _________________ anyone? fill this in.


2:15:00 pm

Anahraf El Diab
I wish i could say that i'm unique and different but that would be a lie. from my mom, i stole her features, her attitude and 1/5 of her strength. i kinda ripped of my dad's hairstyle and that obviously isnt a choice. i think i would be a fashion disaster or a real girly girl if it werent for my brother and thank god for that. at the same time, i would have been naive and maybe a boy if it werent for my sister. hur hur. the rest of me, i picked it up somewhere along the way thru my 19 years old journey and that is what u gotta find out.


MAGURNO
DEVIANTart
Blogskins
danialAFFAN





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com