Friday, July 29, 2005
So,
baba (which is grandmother) passed away last Weds. Right before that i was telling shama about how sumting bad was going to happen coz my left eyebrow were twitching. TaaDAaa. But i'm not bumped out about it. I was never close to her. I was never close to my arab side. I dont wanna be close to those stuck up ppl and such (not that she was lah. she was a wonderful woman who was well respected within the arab society, esp among the women). Out of 10 aunts/uncles, only 4 makes sense and actually have human emotions. Now that my grandmother is gone, I believe there is no other reason to actually visit that house other than for formality's sake.
anyhooots, this school week has gone by soo fast and i'm glad it was much better than the "pathetic falacy" week. but it is filled with test test test. i had 2 maths test and toms i'm going to have geog mock exam. ermm thank u ah. zam is having hols but i dun have time to meet him bcoz of school and the funeral stuffles. sooo lets list what happened this week:
- I was caught being late of the 5th time. Therefore i had a lecturing session with the gate duty teachers and was suppose to meet Mrs Sim for another lecture on how i should be late. ugh. as if i like to be late. as if i like to come to school in the first place.
- Sr soccer girls "won" their match. hahaha
- I had the most fruitful geog lesson just now. and it was so funny. Leslie's subduction~ wahahaha. the silliest thing i've heard ever!!!
- Me and addy's teabag joke hahaha. ssshhh~
- My sister is getting a car soon. =)
- My mom bought a new fone. the new nokia flip fone.
- The musical during assembly was funny.
- everyone is falling sick =(
- mal and am msged me funny funny stuff. one about horses, the other about beans.
- abg Is is at cisco camp. how cool is that?