<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6929708?origin\x3dhttp://blackchicklettooth.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 04, 2005

"A few days ago, there was a block of time when things were not quite right with me. Someone I love and with whom I’m in contact much of the time was very quiet and I started running that tape in my head. You know the one. It says that I’ve asked too much, that I’ve said too much, that I’ve loved too much and that they’ve had it, they can’t take it. It says that I’m stupid to let myself love people, that they’re just setting me up for a fall. It says that if I let myself believe that they love me, it can only lead to hurt and sorrow."


i read that on frog's blog. ok, i admit, i'm addicted to her blog. lovelie lah she. u noe like mini frog meets big frog (i think only am will get this). oh wells, have u ever had that tape played on ur mind?

oh oh ppl. go catch war of worlds. i think it rocks lah pls. =) scary, i must say. but fun fun fun!!

8:23:00 pm

Anahraf El Diab
I wish i could say that i'm unique and different but that would be a lie. from my mom, i stole her features, her attitude and 1/5 of her strength. i kinda ripped of my dad's hairstyle and that obviously isnt a choice. i think i would be a fashion disaster or a real girly girl if it werent for my brother and thank god for that. at the same time, i would have been naive and maybe a boy if it werent for my sister. hur hur. the rest of me, i picked it up somewhere along the way thru my 19 years old journey and that is what u gotta find out.


MAGURNO
DEVIANTart
Blogskins
danialAFFAN





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com