<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6929708?origin\x3dhttp://blackchicklettooth.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 13, 2005

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions
Oh lets go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a silence apart

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start


i'm not going to say goodbye. not now, not yet.

12:33:00 pm

Anahraf El Diab
I wish i could say that i'm unique and different but that would be a lie. from my mom, i stole her features, her attitude and 1/5 of her strength. i kinda ripped of my dad's hairstyle and that obviously isnt a choice. i think i would be a fashion disaster or a real girly girl if it werent for my brother and thank god for that. at the same time, i would have been naive and maybe a boy if it werent for my sister. hur hur. the rest of me, i picked it up somewhere along the way thru my 19 years old journey and that is what u gotta find out.


MAGURNO
DEVIANTart
Blogskins
danialAFFAN





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com