Friday, March 10, 2006
*//edit: so this is how the post was suppose to look like.
And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
we were talking about dreams...
have u ever had recurring dreams of someone?
like everyday, everynight,
whenever u close ur eyes and sleep,
the same person pops up everytime without fail?
cos it's been too long...dreaming about the same person
sooo i'm having a great timeeeee...
reverse bungee with wani and am wass WOOOOOOOOOOO!
world cup trophy tour was WOOOOOOOO!
walking around the new marina square with zam was WOOOOOO!
training, tho tiring...also WOOOOOO!
ok u get it. fun fun fun!!
and i have to be so gatal and get a job.
starts on monday!!
but WOOOOOO!
10:41:00 pm